Would you add me to your friends list (and I'll, of course, add you in return)? Something about your user info page really caught my attention, and I'd like to get to know you better.
ooh, add me I'm completely obsessed with btvs (working my way through every season on netflix.) and I'm a fanficcer too! But different ship than you.. love your layout :)
Hey. Just commenting to tell you that HP TRIVIA is changing over to _hp_contests. Please go join. Everything will be the same mroe or less, were changing the name because we do alot more than trivia. Hope to see you soon.
Good Lord I'd forgotten about hp_trivia! I joined _hp_contests! I promise to be more... contesty and stuff.
Erm, question: do we still have to post the question thing again for everyone to sort us or will the people who've been sorted already stay in that House? Did I manage to confuse you? Hope not. Thanks!
I might have replied to you once through Carly/firediamond's journal about Phantom of the Opera. I've recently been looking out to add nice people. Your bio was very straightforward and nice.
I'm also obsessed with Phantom of the Opera Christine/Erik... you can tell by the title of my journal as well. I love the lyrics to the music and adore your subject. Point of No Return has to be my favorite song.
I also love all things Harry. I'm a Harry/Herminone fan but I'm starting to accept Ginny/Harry. I can't wait for the 7th.
Willing to add a friendly college girl? My bio is pretty straight forward.
I'm friends with Carly obviously, and there seems to be a lot of cross postage between us two when I'm in Houston for the summer. But that stops once I go back to school in about 2-3 weeks.
no subject
Date: 2003-07-31 10:43 pm (UTC)~Kirsten~
no subject
Date: 2003-07-31 10:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-08-03 07:20 pm (UTC)hi
Date: 2003-08-11 10:19 am (UTC)Re: hi
Date: 2003-08-12 02:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-08-11 08:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-08-12 02:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-08-31 05:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-09-02 12:57 pm (UTC)Buffy
Date: 2003-09-29 04:37 pm (UTC)Re: Buffy
Date: 2003-09-29 04:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-11-30 09:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-12-01 01:11 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:friends? <3
Date: 2003-12-08 09:54 pm (UTC)Re: friends? <3
Date: 2003-12-09 12:41 pm (UTC)Mind Adding Me?
Date: 2003-12-11 05:00 pm (UTC)Re: Mind Adding Me?
Date: 2003-12-23 04:55 pm (UTC)no subject
no subject
Date: 2004-09-28 10:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-09-28 05:10 am (UTC)Im adding you. Add me back?
I'm afraid I am a R/Hr shipper though. Bwahaha =)
no subject
Date: 2004-09-28 10:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-11-23 12:16 am (UTC):D
no subject
Date: 2004-11-24 08:30 pm (UTC)Come join
hey
Re: hey
Date: 2004-12-11 01:23 am (UTC)Re: hey
From:Re: hey
From:Re: hey
From:Re: hey
From:Re: hey
From:no subject
Date: 2004-12-11 01:51 am (UTC)I'm completely obsessed with btvs (working my way through every season on netflix.) and I'm a fanficcer too! But different ship than you..
love your layout :)
I'm a fellow GOTR groupie.. or whatever.
Angie
no subject
Date: 2004-12-11 05:08 am (UTC)I absolutely loooove GotR!
no subject
Date: 2004-12-27 01:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-12-28 11:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-02-08 04:31 pm (UTC)p.s. HP TRIVIA will be terminated March 1st...
no subject
Date: 2005-02-08 07:03 pm (UTC)Erm, question: do we still have to post the question thing again for everyone to sort us or will the people who've been sorted already stay in that House? Did I manage to confuse you? Hope not. Thanks!
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-02-18 02:23 am (UTC)May I add you?
no subject
Date: 2005-02-20 06:22 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-05-22 09:53 pm (UTC)I found you by interest. Add me?
no subject
Date: 2005-05-23 03:02 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-07-26 03:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-07-26 05:12 am (UTC)Hi :)
Date: 2005-08-15 05:22 pm (UTC)I've recently been looking out to add nice people. Your bio was very straightforward and nice.
I'm also obsessed with Phantom of the Opera Christine/Erik... you can tell by the title of my journal as well.
I love the lyrics to the music and adore your subject. Point of No Return has to be my favorite song.
I also love all things Harry. I'm a Harry/Herminone fan but I'm starting to accept Ginny/Harry. I can't wait for the 7th.
Willing to add a friendly college girl? My bio is pretty straight forward.
I'm friends with Carly obviously, and there seems to be a lot of cross postage between us two when I'm in Houston for the summer. But that stops once I go back to school in about 2-3 weeks.
Re: Hi :)
Date: 2005-08-15 06:57 pm (UTC)Ah, yes, Point of No Return is possibly the best Phantom song. Or, really, anything with Gerry singing is good. Haha.
I added you. :D
no subject
Date: 2005-10-01 11:27 pm (UTC)I saw that you are a buffy,angel and charmed fan.Add me? :)
no subject
Date: 2005-10-02 12:06 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-10-15 10:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-10-15 10:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-02-05 02:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-02-05 05:30 pm (UTC)Hi!
Date: 2006-04-16 01:55 pm (UTC)Re: Hi!
Date: 2006-04-16 11:55 pm (UTC)Re: Hi!
From:Re: Hi!
From:Re: Hi!
From:Re: Hi!
From:Re: Hi!
From:Re: Hi!
From: